It is widely used for leveling and filling horizontal surfaces. The characteristics of the product ensures that the compaction level remains same and does not sink at a later stage due to movement of loads or additional weights. The strength of the substrate remains in stable condition when spread in even layers both for internal and external applications.
As the general contractor, we first create the highest level of trust and integrity with our clients.
General contracting, often referred to as a traditional delivery system, allows the owner to engage with the architect/engineer to prepare the design of the entire project. Upon design completion, the project scope is competitively bid to a construction firm for a fixed lump sum.
Our responsibilities when serving as the General Contractor include:
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site